Situated on a charming 505m2 elevated block is this light and bright large 4 x 2 family home that offers a separate lounge/dining or study at the front. A very spacious open plan family, meals & kitchen area overlooking the decked outdoor alfresco which is perfect for entertaining friends and family. Viewing a must as this home is sure to impress.
* Separate large living/dining or study area at the front.
* Master bedroom with bay windows, ensuite bathroom and walk in robe.
* Large and spacious open plan kitchen/meals and living area.
* Generous kitchen with ample bench space, plenty of cupboards, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and a large fridge recess.
* Shoppers entry from the garage to the kitchen.
* 3 good size minor bedrooms.
* Laminate wood flooring throughout living areas.
* Bathroom with vanity, shower and bath.
* Large laundry with cupboard recess and heaps of space.
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
* Ducted gas heating.
* Insulation in roof.
* Large A frame pergola with wood decking.
* Undercover paved alfresco area.
* Store room.
* Well maintained grounds.
* Reticulation to front and back gardens.
* Double garage with remote control door.
Perfect location within a 5 minute drive to the beach, a short stroll to Kingsbridge Park & the local Coles supermarket. The property is also within walking distance to Butler College, Irene McCormack Catholic College and Butler Primary School. The Butler Train Station and shopping precinct are a 5 minute drive. Only a short stroll to the local cafes and restaurants.
*Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is
provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.
To view by appointment call Yadi Gibson on 0407 910 499.