Ideally located in the lovely Private Estate, Emerald Park. This is a spacious well maintained 4 x 2 with neutral tones, lovely finishes and loads of extra features. Home comprises of a separate theatre, open plan family, meals and kitchen. Large master bedroom at the front with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom. The three minor bedrooms are in a separate wing with robe recesses. Wood look laminate flooring throughout the living areas and an under cover alfresco entertaining area. Large double garage and store room.
Property features include but are not limited to;
* Large 470m2 block.
* Build area 241m2 includes alfresco and garage.
* Generous 184m2 floor area.
* Freshly painted throughout.
* 31c ceiling to meals/family and kitchen only.
* Large master with WIR, ensuite bathroom.
* Good size minor bedrooms with robe recess.
* Separate theatre.
* Open plan living/meals and kitchen.
* Practical kitchen with pantry, ample cupboard space, 900mm gas cooktop and oven, range
hood, dishwasher, large fridge recess.
* Main bathroom with vanity, bath and shower.
* Separate WC.
* Wood look laminate flooring throughout.
* Reverse cycle ducted air con.
* 5kw Solar power.
* Double automated garage.
* Security alarm.
* Under roof alfresco.
Approx 5 - 7 minute drive to Wellard Train Station, Wellard Shopping Precinct and the Well Tavern.
Wellard Primary School, Medical Centre and Child Care Centre are within walking distance.
The King's College, Bertram Primary School and St Vincents Private Catholic Primary School are within about a 2km or less.
15 minute drive to the Rockingham Beach with it's family friendly facilities.
Approx 30 minute train ride to Perth.