|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 239 Square metres||2 car spaces|
If you are looking for a great value buy in this market, then this house is for you. The open plan kitchen/meals and living area has natural filled light and connects to the courtyard through the sliding glass door. A practical kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher recess, stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage.
Master Bedroom is located at the front of the house with a walk in robe and a spacious ensuite. Two minor bedrooms are good size with floor-to-ceiling built in robes. The second bathroom features a bath, shower and vanity.
The home also includes an enclosed low maintenance rear courtyard that leads to a rear double garage. This ensures that your cars are secured behind a remote-controlled garage door with private entry through the back courtyard into the house.
- Close to schools, parks and a shopping precinct
- Popular Butler growth corridor
- Ideal investment property or opportunity for first home buyers
- Elevated cottage block
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Practical kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher recess
- Master with ensuite and walk through robe
- Bedrooms are carpeted for warmth and comfort
- Separate WC
- Low maintenance grounds
- Double lock up garage
- Council rates approx $1647.00 annually
- Water rates approx $788.00 annually
Enjoy neighboring parkland, cafes, shops and public transport all of which are only minutes away.
The property is extremely well maintained and suited to a first home buyer, someone looking to down size. Its also perfect for the astute buyer looking for an excellent investment.
Property is currently leased at $290.00 per week.
Call Yadi Gibson on 0407 910 499 if you have any questions or to arrange a viewing by appointment.