You'll love the size of this large family home with 4 bedrooms, separate study big enough for fifth bedroom, 3 living areas, 2 bathrooms and a granny flat with its own driveway and carport.
Features include separate lounge, open plan kitchen/meals and family room. Huge master bedroom with ensuite and a large walk in robe. Ample outdoor entertaining area and easy maintenance grounds.
This is what the owner has said about the home. " This has been a good family home and area to raise our children. Great location with good neighbours on all three sides. Kids had a huge playground in the park across the road. Convenient location close to both primary and high school, public transport and shopping. Its going to be sad to leave after all these years. For its time to downsize, the home is far too big now".
Property features include but are not limited to;
* Separate lounge room.
* Master with ensuite and walk in robe.
* Study/fifth bedroom with robe recess.
* Open plan kitchen with dining/meals with pot belly stove.
* Practical kitchen with ample cupboard space, dishwasher, gas cook top, range hood and wall oven.
* Sunken family room overlooking the kitchen.
* Minor bedroom 3 and 4 are good size with built in robes.
* Main bathroom with bath, vanity and shower.
* Air conditioned.
* Gas bayonets.
* Garden shed.
* Side access into back yard.
* Easy maintenance paved back yard and manicured gardens.
Home is located across the road from John Moloney Park, within walking distance to Rawlinson Primary School. Short drive to Marangaroo
Primary, Girrawheen High, Newpark Shopping Centre and Alexander Heights Shopping Centre.
For more information on this value packed home call Yadi Gibsonon 0407 910 499 or email [email protected]