|4 Beds||1 Bath||Approx 683 Square metres||3 car spaces|
Viewing by Pre Registered Private Viewing only. Phone Yadi Gibson on 0407 910 499 or email [email protected], to arrange a suitable day and time to inspect this very affordable home.
This original and untouched family home in west Greenwood is waiting for you to transform it into a Super Star!
Situated in an ideal location that backs on to Liwara Catholic Primary School, this 3/4 bedroom one bathroom home features a large carpeted front lounge room with separate tiled dining area. The kitchen is original and features a double built-in pantry and tiled floors. For the gardener of the family you will enjoy the well maintained and lush gardens and lawn. There’s plenty of room for the kids to kick a ball at the front.
The generous size master bedroom has a large robe and the minor bedrooms are a good size. The bathroom features a separate bath and shower with an updated vanity. The wall and floor tiles may be original but they are definitely back in fashion!
The laundry (and separate toilet) are also sporting vintage tiles with plenty of space for a side-by-side washer and dryer.
This property also features a sleepout/family room with a fourth bedroom. Perfect for teenagers, in-laws or guests who need some extra space.
The all-weather patio has a retractable awning to block out the afternoon sun when required and overlooks a large paved area with a step down to the lawn and garden area.
* Split system air-conditioning to Lounge Room
* Plenty of natural light comes in from the large windows in the Lounge Room
* Original kitchen with large double door Pantry
* Large wardrobe to Master Bedroom
* Minor bedrooms are carpeted
* Separate activity room
* Semi renovated bathroom
* Separate WC
* Single roller door garage with access to back
* Garden Shed
*Council Rates approx $1743.00 pa
* Water rates approx $1259.00 pa
Close to schools, shops and public transport, this diamond in the rough will not last long.
* Purely Real Estate want to reassure you that we are here to help support you in your real estate plans moving forward. We would appreciate that you consider the following questions carefully to ensure that we best protect you, our team and community prior to attending a viewing by appointment with us.
In the past 14 days have you:
1. Been feeling unwell or have you or a close friend/ family member (within your home) traveled inter state/internationally in the last 14 days?
YES / NO
2. Had contact with a confirmed case or suspected case of Coronavirus -COVID-19
YES / NO
3. Recently developed and are still experiencing, one or more of the following symptoms;
- Fever/high temperature YES / NO
- Cough YES / NO
- Shortness of breath YES / NO
- Muscle pain or fatigue YES / NO- Diarrhoea YES / NO
- Sputum or mucous YES / NO
- Other flu-like symptoms YES / NO
If you answered YES to ONE or more of these questions, please DO NOT ATTEND. Call me to discuss how we can make alternative arrangements to help you view this property. Thanking you in advance.
Rest assured that all necessary precautions have been taken to keep you and our staff safe. We provide hand sanitiser, gloves and spray the property with disinfectant prior to you entering the home.
TO BOOK A PRIVATE VIEWING CALL YADI GIBSON ON 0407 910 499 or email [email protected]