|3 Beds||1 Bath||Approx 410 Square metres||3 car spaces|
TO REGISTER FOR A VIEWING CALL YADI GIBSON ON 0407 910 499 OR EMAIL [email protected]
Step inside this lovely 3 bedroom duplex on a 410m2 block which is larger than most sub divided properties in the area and prepare to be pleasantly surprised.
You will love the polished jarrah floorboards, open floor plan and the chefs kitchen with island bench. Entertaining will be a breeze with your timber decked outdoor entertaining area opening up to a perfectly manicured lawn and landscaped gardens.
Walking distance to Fernhurst Crescent Reserve, Balga Primary School and bus stop. Close proximity to Reid Highway, John Septimus Roe Anglican Community School, Balga Senior High School, South Metropolitan TAFE - Balga Campus, a number of both private and public schools, and multiple shopping centres.
* Polished jarrah floor boards to open plan kitchen dining and living area.
* Carpet and venetian blinds to bedrooms.
* LED downlights throughout.
* Reverse cycle split-system air-conditioning.
* Generous kitchen with an amazing island bench, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and double sink.
* Bathroom with combined shower and bath.
* Separate toilet adjacent to the laundry.
* Generous sized master bedroom located at the front of the home with a double sized robe and storage space.
* Second and third bedrooms include a robe with storage.
* Timber decked outdoor entertaining area covered with shade sail opening up to a beautifully manicured and fully reticulated landscaped garden
* Massive shed/workshop complete with shelves and huge storage space. Has 32a powered shed lights and power.
* 92 sqm building on a 410sqm block.
* Local alarm and can be monitored.
* Sensor lights.
Shire rates approx. - $1415 pa
Water rates approx. - $1150 pa
No strata fees
To register your interest and book a viewing call Yadi Gibson on 0407 910 499 or email [email protected]