Large home with heaps of room for the growing family.
108 Gibson Avenue, Padbury
Property Type: House
Approx 704 Square metres
2 car spaces
Enjoy the coastal lifestyle with a much more affordable price tag in this large family home with a magical outdoor entertaining area overlooking a below ground swimming pool.
There are two generous sized living areas - a formal lounge and dining at the front of the home, an open plan kitchen and meals area, and a large family room to the rear.
The master bedroom has a BIR and ensuite. The generous sized minor bedrooms are in a separate wing to the master and formal living areas and share a fully renovated family bathroom.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Master with BIR and ensuite
- Separate Study
- Formal Lounge and Dining
- Solar Panels
- Below Ground Saltwater Pool
- Side patio overlooking pool
- Rear pitched patio overlooking grassed area and established gardens
- Large kitchen with stainless steel wall oven and separate grill
- Wide gas cooktop
- Breakfast Bar
- Single Door Pantry
- Fully renovated Family Bathroom with large shower and mirrored overhead cabinets
- Additional activity/craft room with separate access
- Ducted gas heating
- Ducted Air-Conditioning
- Ample parking for 5 vehicles including carport
- Side parking for caravan or boat
- Two garden sheds
Water rates - Approx $1212. 00 per annum
Shire rates - Approx $2038.00 per annum
This home represents excellent value for money and is ideal for a growing family. For more information and to arrange a viewing by appointment, call Yadi on 0407 910 499.